I have over 20 years of extensive professional experience in land conservation that is based on sound peer-reviewed science that I integrate into every aspect of my work. While most of my work is focused on Northwestern Connecticut, I have conducted ecological studies across New England including sites in the Adirondacks, the Green Mountains, the White Mountains, and the Great North Woods of Maine. My reports are well-known for their exceptional quality and their deeply informative nature that places them above the strictly technical writing of most other workers. I write not only to inform but to inspire. My work has been praised by many leaders in the conservation and science communities including Stephen Small, Thomas Siccama, and others. You will find my rates to be favorable as well.
I provide a wide range of state-of-the-art services to land trusts and private landowners in the realms of ecological science and land protection. These include:
- Ecological Surveys
- Baseline Documentation Reports
- Land Stewardship and Management Plans for Forest, Field, Farms, and Wetlands
- Habitat Restoration and Management Plans for Forest, Field, Farms, and Wetlands
- Conservation Lands Acquisition Planning and Transactions
- GIS Cartography
- Aerial Photography for Monitoring Protected Lands (FAA Part 107)
- Aerial Mapping (FAA Part 107)
- Environmental Phase I Studies
- General Land Trust Operations and Strategies
- Accreditation Standards and Practices Application and Compliance
- Land Preservation Outreach and Education
In addition to my services, I can provide referrals to other proven professionals who are engaged in stewardship, baseline documentation, preserve monitoring, habitat restoration, arboriculture, rare plant and animal identification and surveys, wildlife rescue and rehabilitation, conservation law, forestry, Accreditation, and more.
You can contact me here: http://harrywhite.org/contact/